Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zulily.com- Deals for Moms, babies, and KIDS!

Deals definitely make mommy-hood easier! And there are all kids of these momma deal websites, but I had never seen this one, Zulily.com. This morning I came across it randomly by "doing research" on FACEBOOK (it's not THAT much of a waste of time to be on FB, lol).

Zulily.com is similar to those one-day deal websites like KIDS.WOOT.com but it allows you time to think...3 days. Sometimes when I find a great deal online, my phone rings, my son starts crying or wants food, I randomly get distracted (since these days I have the attention span of a 3 month old!), or I go look for my wallet to put my credit card info in...and I forget what I'm looking for and start making dinner or something random. Hours or days later, I see something that reminds me of the DEAL....BUT by then IT'S TOO LATE! Zulily cater's to this scatter-brained tendency by giving us MORE TIME with each DEAL, but at the same time is always adding NEW DEALS. Sometimes you know what you are looking for and what you NEED. But there are other times that you don't know what you've been looking for UNTIL YOU FIND IT!!

Each weekday they have great offers that can be up to 90% off!!! That's insane! Some deals are even better then going on Craigslist-getting things used like right now you'll find:
$100 off and FREE SHIPPING for Phil&Teds Strollers
55% off Peace Love World Clothing!!
40% off Kickboard USA Scooters for kids
65% off Echo Design, Women's scarfs and winter apparel
55% off Paul Frank baby wear and gear
55% off All Boxed UP: Storage Solutions--Now who, with kids, doesn't need more storage?!?!?!
This is only a tiny list of the things that you'll find on the website. I'll be here forever posting if I were to even put a dent in the list of options!....The website is great, easy to navigate, and full of fun stuff! Just go check it out and see all there is to SAVE!

Signing up to be a member is FREE, and you'll receive emails with the deals on tap!!
If your interested in signing up, GO HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment